What we will do
If your part or product is covered under warranty as expressed in the table below, StandDesk® will ship you a part or replacement for free within the lower 48 United States. Expedited shipping is available at your expense. If you are outside the lower 48 United States, you will be responsible for shipping charges.
View the full official warranty terms and conditions
Start a Warranty Claim
|Class||Model||General Warranty||Detailed Warranty|
|StandDesk®Simple Height Adustable Frames aka Sit-to-StandDesk||S1||3 YEAR WARRANTY||1 YR-ELECTRONICS & MOVING PARTS
|S2||5 YEAR WARRANTY||1 YR-ELECTRONICS & MOVING PARTS
|S3||5 YEAR WARRANTY||1 YR-ELECTRONICS & MOVING PARTS
Electric Height Adustable Frames aka Sit-to-StandDesk
|P1||5 YEAR WARRANTY||2 YR-ELECTRONICS & MOVING PARTS
|P2||5 YEAR WARRANTY||3 YR-ELECTRONICS & MOVING PARTS
|3 YR-ELECTRONICS & MOVING PARTS
|DESK SURFACES / TOPS
Includes Laminates, Bamboo, Wood Tops, and any other surface material.
|ALL||1 YEAR WARRANTY||1 YEAR WARRANTY|
|CHAIRS||ALL||1 YEAR WARRANTY||1 YEAR WARRANTY|
|StandDesk®Riser||ALL||1 YEAR WARRANTY||1 YEAR WARRANTY|
|Note: Products that are not listed here, please refer to their product page|
- Most of our products are made overseas and they’re large and heavy, so spare parts may take 1 day - 5 months for replacements to be sent to you.
- For discontinued models, if parts are NOT accessible, StandDesk will issue a 1 time use coupon code for up to the depreciated value of your product valid for 1 year. For any warranty claim placed within the 1st year, StandDesk will cover the cost of the part, shipping & handling. After the 1st year, StandDesk will cover the cost of the part, the customer will
- be responsible for the market rate shipping and handling costs.
Customer is required to provide proof of defect as outlined by the StandDesk® representative. These are clear pictures, videos as instructed and a description of the problem.
Warranty DOES NOT Cover or Apply
- Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use with a third party component.
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake or other external cause.
- Damage caused by operating the StandDesk® Product outside StandDesk’s published guidelines.
- To a StandDesk® Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission from StandDesk®.
- Any and all labor costs to repair or replace the defect.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the StandDesk® Product.
- If the StandDesk® product is transferred to a new owner.
- If the StandDesk® product has been stolen.
- If the customer does NOT provide acceptable proof of defect to StandDesk® e.g. pictures, videos, and/or a description of the problem.